Glanmore is an authentic Irish Cream Liqueur,
produced on the island of Ireland.
Where it all began
Everything related to the blending of Irish cream liqueurs demands exacting standards and precise procedures. It is for this reason very few plants produce Irish Cream even on the Island of Ireland. At Avondhu we have been producing Cream Liqueur and perfecting our process since Cream Liqueur was invented. Avondhu’s owner Michael Murphy a Food Scientist started making Cream Liqueur at the plant in 1978. With over 30 years experience in every glass Glanmore Irish Cream is a true taste of Ireland.
Irish Cream is the most successful indigenous Irish spirit product and is enjoyed in practically every country in the world. Today over half a million glasses are enjoyed globally daily.
A legendary source
Glanmore or The Big Valley perfectly describes our location, where the Blackwater river flows through the ancient barony of Avondhu.
It is this rich fertile land that creates the historic Golden Vale famous for its luscious dairy farm land allowing Glanmore Irish Cream to be crafted using the best ingredients delivering a truly indulgent Cream Liqueur.
An indulgent blend of the silkiest Golden Vale cream with some of the ﬁnest Irish Whiskey and chocolate for a superior cream liqueur taste.
Everything related to the blending of Irish cream liqueurs demands exacting standards and precise procedures.
Irish Cream is an EU protected product of Ireland and can only be produced using 100% Irish Cream and Irish Whiskey. Irish Cream Liqueur does not require preservatives as the alcohol content preserves the product, allowing us to use the freshest Irish cream from the ﬁnest Dairy Farms.
Our unrivalled cream is 100% Irish, sourced from the rolling pastures of Ireland’s magnificent Golden Vale.
We use a delicate blend of the finest Irish Whiskeys to bring you the ultimate cream liqueur experience.
Our chocolate is from our sister company Silver Pail Dairy, Ireland’s largest ice cream factory. We could not help but steal some of this flavour knowledge.
OVER ICE CREAM
- 50ml Glanmore Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1-2 scoops of your favourite ice cream
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Scoop 2-3 dollops of your favourite ice cream into a bowl.
- Pour Glanmore Irish Cream over your ice cream.
- Top with the chocolate chips to bring out the chocolate note.
- 60ml Glanmore Irish Cream Liqueur
- 180ml Hot Coffee
- 30ml of your favourite Irish Whiskey
- Whipped Cream to top (optional)
- Combine Glanmore, coffee and Irish Whiskey in a tall heat resistant glass
- Top with whipped cream.
- 100g butter
- 250g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 600g cream cheese
- 25ml Glanmore Irish cream liqueur
- 100ml icing sugar
- 300ml double cream, whipped
- 100g grated chocolate
- 200ml double cream, whipped
- cocoa powder, to dust
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the crushed digestive biscuits. Mix well until the biscuits have absorbed all the butter.
- Remove from the heat and press into the bottom of a lined 18cm/7in springform tin. Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for one hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Lightly whip the cream cheese then beat in the Irish cream and icing sugar. Fold in the whipped cream and grated chocolate. When smooth, spoon evenly onto the biscuits.
- Refrigerate and allow to set for a further two hours. Once set, remove and decorate with whipped cream and cocoa powder dusted over the top. Serve.